How to Take Care After a Brazilian Wax
A Brazilian wax is not easy or pain-free. The hot wax, pulling and tweezing can leave your delicate skin feeling sensitive and raw. Take special care after a Brazilian wax with the following cautionary procedures
- Apply ice or aloe vera to the waxed area as soon as possible if the skin is swollen and sore. Make a cold compress of ice and hold it on the area for 10 minutes. Do this several times on the first day. Alternatively, apply aloe vera gel to soothe the waxed area.
- Stay out of the sun for at least 48 hours to give your skin a chance to heal. The sun’s harsh rays can damage sensitive skin and even cause hyperpigmentation.
- Take warm showers: hot showers can cause pain in the waxed area. Towel down gently after showering.
- Wear loose cotton clothing. Tight clothing can cause more irritation and synthetics will not allow the skin to breathe.
- Apply tea-tree or lavender oil to the waxed area. Tea-tree oil is a natural antiseptic and will soothe the skin. Lavender is known for its calming effect and pain-relieving properties.
- Exfoliate after a couple of days, when the tenderness has disappeared. Use an exfoliating cloth or glove to remove dead skin cells which can potentially clog hair follicles and cause painful ingrown hairs.
Carezza Spa & Beauty Centrally situated in one of Beijing's most fashionable CBD. Provides affordable luxury price. We strive to bring you the highest quality health and beauty services at the best possible prices so you can affordably escape from life's daily pressures to relax and renew. you'll get the best value on quality services at Carezza Beautiful Day Spa. For More information Please Visit Home Page :www.carezzaspa.com
- Beijing Professional Wax
- Pro Beijing Bikini Wax
- Beijing Bikini Wax Styles and Terms
- Beijing Eyebrow Waxing and Shaping
- Beijing Women’s Brazilian Wax
- Men’s Brazilian Wax (penis, scrotum, perianal, buttocks & anus)
- Beijing Nose Waxing
- Beijing Ear Waxing
- Men’s Chest Wax
- Body Waxing – Hair Removal
- How to Apply Your Crystal Body Tattoos
- Why wax with Beijing Carezza Brazilian Wax?
- Beijing Male Waxing – Before and After Care
- Beijing Brazilian Wax Advice
- Vajazzle “what do you think?”
- Is vajazzling sexist?
- How To Vajazzle
- What is Vajazzling?
- Vajazzling – Safe & Fun!
- What are Swarovski crystals